I'm being investigated for harassment against his wife.

• AprilJ78
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

I'm being investigated for harassment against his wife. was created by AprilJ78

5 weeks ago I told the wife of my married lover about our 11 month long affair. 
Messages were exchanged and accusations thrown and I copied her into an email I sent to him calling him out on all his bad behaviour. 
He reported me to the police to stop me from having any further contact with his wife. 

A week later he and I reconciled and resumed our affair and then at the weekend I emailed her again, this time going into graphic detail about our affair and things he'd confided in me about her. I told her all the negative things he had said about her and her family, even one of their children. 

I'm not proud of what I've done. She reported me to the police and they are going to arrest and charge with me harassment. 

Has anyone been in this situation? Where your affair has driven you so crazy it's pushed you to act in an extreme way.

I'm so scared. 
9 months 2 weeks ago #93817

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 5
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by cheater_101 on topic I'm being investigated for harassment against his wife.

Yes, I have been there. But on the other side. As the one who was ratted out on. And in my case the woman who told my wife about what was going on, had not even known me for more than 2 months. Maybe it was the fact that I used her, posed as single, flirted with her, etc. was the reason she felt compelled to let my wife know. And the graphic details in my case were that I had merely made out with her ONCE. Mind you, just once. She felt betrayed at just that. Now my wife's life is a living hell & so is mine. 2 years in, she still has panic attacks & triggers galore. So yes, you're not alone. What else can I say? Hope that satisfies your curiosity. 
9 months 6 days ago #93822

• Posts 257
  • Thank you received: 36

Replied by sal9396 on topic I'm being investigated for harassment against his wife.

"And the graphic details in my case were that I had merely made out with her ONCE. Mind you, just once. She felt betrayed at just that. Now my wife's life is a living hell & so is mine."

No, really? How dare she feel betrayed because you pretended to be single and flirted with another woman so you could get her into bed, and the OW was smarter than you! I mean, you just made out with her. Boy, your wife is a real PIA, expecting you to not do those things. It's too bad you didn't get laid at least once, then maybe the aggravation would have been worth it for you. But to hell with your wife!
9 months 4 days ago #93823

• Posts 5
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by cheater_101 on topic I'm being investigated for harassment against his wife.

I was really hoping not to find the strength to write back to your sarcastic reply, however, I realized that in my moment of weakness, I replied back to you with an equally sarcastic reply. Re-binging on "Heroes" I realized I needed to be one for myself. So therefore, this reply. My sincere apologies for being an inconsiderate dunderhead. I do understand your hurt & pain, in spite of you being the OW. My apologies again for my knee-jerk reaction. I hope you get your justice & wish you all the best in life.
8 months 3 weeks ago #93827

• Posts 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by DantayR on topic I'm being investigated for harassment against his wife.

Yes I was the victim of what you’re doing... I called the police once they spoke to her and said I could file a report.... I didn’t want to see her in court or wherever and just wanted her gone.... I should’ve put her in jail for harassment and doing it for my entire pregnancy..... it’s horrible for the wife to deal with learning about the affair and then deal with a psychotic  insensitive woman.... anyway karma has my back.... Be careful in jail
7 months 4 weeks ago #93860