Alarm phrases

• these are used when cheating
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by these are used when cheating on topic Alarm phrases

you know something is wrong when .. you first started dating and he called you all the time... now , you are put on hold. He barely gives you a peck on the lips but spends hours online, tries to prompt you to call a certain girlfriend to come over. You are now getting daisies from Walmart instead of beautiful flowers from a florist and no he is not poor he clears over $15,000.00 a month income. When in bed with you he turns your nipples like the knobs on a radio. lol .. lol. watch out for this one also... he suddenly does a reverse in sexual desire and he is all over you constantly .. that is to throw you off of his interest in other women.. it is a way to shut you up so he can continue to do as he pleases without answering to you. He starts getting phone calls at home from a woman coworker on the weekends...lol... but keeps reassuring you that she is fat and homely.... right. I was in the car one morning when she called him all flirty and chipper... she did not sound unattractive to me and I heard her ask him ... "where are you?"
The only way I share blame in any of it .. is that I dont give a hoot anymore. It killed it for me long time ago. Sick of men and the lies they tell. He even teaches a Sunday school class and yet searching online for swinger sex. Hummmm. and do not make the mistake of thinking the highly educated do not mess around .. I know of one highly educated woman who works with a university that came over and sucked on his dick in front of me. Now you are asking.. why would you let that go on .. because I am ready for him to be judged.. tired of being lied to all the time .. it wears me out. Soooo.... I say .. go on the to the judgement seat...and with the serial cheaters ladies you are wasting your breath and life if you think they will ever be true or honest with you. They will even lie to a therapist. the world revolves around them in their mind. the best thing you can do is find what it the good path and stay on it .. forget the losers.
10 years 6 months ago #20777

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by sadeyes on topic Alarm phrases

i am telling you the truth and if you cannot accept it it is your fault, you are crazy it is just that you are to jealous
10 years 6 months ago #20794

• Posts 438

Replied by aquamarin on topic Alarm phrases

"oh really, is she on the island, I didn't know" - when he had a long lunch with her the day before.......
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission"
"Where there is love there is life"
- Mahatma Gandhi (both)
10 years 6 months ago #20795

• Posts 438

Replied by aquamarin on topic Alarm phrases

....or when I called him two hours after he had promised to be home & cook a nice dinner for us: "oh yeah, guess I'm in trouble AGAIN.....I got held up in the office and didn't have time to call, I'll be home in 15 minutes"......while I heard the bar noise and the voice of his ex-wife "one more for the road?" and he came home 1,5 hours later....he didn't cook that night btw ;))
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission"
"Where there is love there is life"
- Mahatma Gandhi (both)
10 years 6 months ago #20796

• IP2
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by IP2 on topic Alarm phrases

Or how about "You're crazy--you're just paranoid because of past bad experiences. Don't bring that baggage into our our relationship" or "She's a whore, I would never have anything to do with a woman like that" or "Are you kidding me? She's old enough to be my daughter!!" and "Oh, I think I need a little space . . . I feel like I'm losing touch with the rest of my life." Let's also not forget "The equipment here has broken down. I'll have to work late because I can't leave until it's fixed and I'll have to go get parts and bring my staff something to eat because they are soooo dedicated".

And the telephone calls on the other cell phone . . . "I have a corporate telephone call to our headquarters every day. Since they can be lengthy, I need to keep this extra cell phone so I can make the call on it."

Yeah, right asshole. I was naive in the beginning and I trusted you because you made me feel like some crazy, insecure woman. But I am only so dumb . . . good luck and good riddance I say!!
10 years 5 months ago #21347

• Posts 18

Replied by Echo94 on topic Alarm phrases

I got: "You're just like "M" (his ex-girlfriend who is a full-blown stalker). He said that because I'd looked at his phone when he got an incoming text late at night. We were engaged and living together-so I didn't really think I was prying since I thought it could be his daughter.
Then he tried to make me feel bad: "She's like 200 lbs! Give me a little credit."
I found out that they had been intimate months before. He later said he was trying to end it. I told him there was a real easy way to do that--tell her to leave you alone. He never did.
10 years 5 months ago #21917