Alarm phrases

• Posts 33
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by H0pe on topic Alarm phrases

I got, "she got fat." I caught him and it's off to my lawyer tomorrow.
2 years 3 months ago #91456

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 3
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Inshock1973 on topic Alarm phrases

I've posted something recently about my husband where I'm lost as well! My husband uses a phrase of somebody he works with omg honey she's so hideous, I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole! Everytime I bring up her name he smiles it makes me sick! I caught him googling her name after he lied about not remembering her last name then I said does she have a phone number and his reply was it's in the directory at work WELL bullshit because I found it under his directory in his contacts and instead of supervisor it's under sup then her name instead of the name of the business and then her name and title! All the lies keep adding up and I'm lost!!! Men suck so bad sometimes Damn!!!!! What do you think??
2 years 2 months ago #91612

• Posts 33
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by H0pe on topic Alarm phrases

Metoo, you sound like me...we were married 36 years and I caught him on Plenty of Fish, and it's been going on for years! And I felt the same way, like I made it easy for him, but honestly, the internet and technology are doing that. I tracked his car, caught him slipping sex pills in his coat pocket and even had eye opening forensics done on his PC, yet he still denies. Told me that I was sick, broken, and I was the one who needed help. Sick man. I've moved out and I've moved on. I hired a lawyer and he was served papers this past week. I'm never looking back.
1 year 10 months ago #91965

• Posts 5
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mama Michelle on topic Alarm phrases

I got. “It’s not cheating it’s all online I have actually never met any of them”. (Because that makes it so much better).
1 year 7 months ago #92341