Alarm phrases

• Posts 196
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by POed on topic Alarm phrases

"I'm worried about her state of mind" when refering to an ex and a female "friend" implying if they're crazy he'd have no interest in them.
"I'm so not attracted to her" talking about an ex that he lied about working with. Why lie then?
"She always goes out alone. She doesn't really have any friends. I feel sorry for her so I thought I would just invite her to come along with us." When talking about another co worker.
"I told her to tone it down" when refering to the way a so called female friend on facebook dressed on her profile page. Trying to sound reassuring? after getting caught having a sexual convo with her online.
ETC...........
10 years 7 months ago #20456

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• metoo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by metoo on topic Alarm phrases

1. he made remarks that a friend of his was running around on his wife, and remarked "I wouldnt even do that". I caught what he'd said and asked what he meant by that, he of course said he did'nt say it. I dont think I would have even thought much of him talking about the friend like that, had he not slipped up the way he did. I kept my ears open and eyes wide and it didnt take long and he was busted, he was the one running around. and to this day he tells he was innocent. makes me sick to think how easy I made it for him, never suspected before that day. my world as I knew it.....gone.I know I'm better off, but married for 26 years,I had never lived alone, but so worth it to not relive over and over the humiliation of it all, but mostly losing the love of my best friend .I'm still sitting at times in shock from it all.
10 years 6 months ago #20671

• casper's mom
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by casper's mom on topic Alarm phrases

mine said "what would a young girl like that see in me".
and once after watching something on tv about women liking men with no hair on thier chests, he remarked "I really dont have too much to worry about." later after thinking about it, I recalled he'd made alot of remarks that told off on himself.
10 years 6 months ago #20673

• cammie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by cammie on topic Alarm phrases

after I became suspicious of his affair, I did'nt want him to go on an out of town job overnight, since it would be by choice he did not have to go, ever. He told me I could go buy the new living room furniture I'd been wanting, anything I wanted, dont worry about the cost. So,he wanted to go so bad that I could spend a few thousand dollars versus a few hundred that he'd be making for the job. SAD.
10 years 6 months ago #20674

• Posts 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by karateka on topic Alarm phrases

good morning..."my phone has no battery" ... that is a warning phrase for me...he needs a phone, so that mobile is always charged..last time he used that phrase, he was out with an ex girlfriend having a good time...btw..i caught it out and im friends with that woman now...i dont know why hahhaha but it made me feel better...stupid ey!!!
10 years 6 months ago #20680

• Guest1
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Guest1 on topic Alarm phrases

Betrayed Wife - define "inappropriate relationship"? Most of the time when a husband has an inappropriate relationship, it is an affair either of the heart, physically or both - don't kid yourself. He will downplay it, say she's weird, say she's not his type, say he's too busy for nonsense like that, say that he doesn't have time nor energy for an affair or drama & make you feel obsurb for thinking that, may even say that he knows she cheats on her husband with others (& how does he know that?) & that he'd have no part in that. More than likely, he has slept with her unfortunately, sorry. If it has gotten to the point where you are discussing a certain person with him upon more than one occassion, your gut is telling you that something is going on, trust your gut.
10 years 6 months ago #20730