How to access husband's cellphone pin?

• jennie2smalls
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 5
  • Thank you received: 0

How to access husband's cellphone pin? was created by jennie2smalls

I feel that I need to see the text between my husband and his secretary. He says he will let me look but never does. States there is nothing to see. He has my pin because I have nothing to hide. I have expressed that I need this to move on. I have begged him to prove me wrong. make me out to be the bi###. I would love to be proved wrong. I feel like I have no other choice than to try for myself. I am conflicted morally. Anyone else have any ideas? Thank you
1 week 6 days ago #93334

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 218
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by sal9396 on topic How to access husband's cellphone pin?

Give him an ultimatum. He gives you the PIN, and promises not to change it, or you're gone.
1 week 6 days ago #93336

• Posts 2886
  • Thank you received: 200

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic How to access husband's cellphone pin?

Unfortunately you have let on that you are suspicious. All he has to do is delete any texts that he wouldn't want you to see. So even if you demanded to see the texts, any bad ones would be gone. If you have a shared phone plan you might be able to see the texts online if you have the login information.
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
1 week 6 days ago #93337

• Posts 9
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by JenniferW on topic How to access husband's cellphone pin?

I can't promise you anything, but I noticed a number of hacks like that on YouTube. Maybe watch a few, and try them when he's asleep. What I've done to mess with my husband's phone, it's going to the bathroom with his phone, and make sure I have the ringer off. Don't forget to notice exactly, precisely, how he has his phone. If he's being deceptive, he's also being specific on how he keeps his phone. Good luck
1 week 4 days ago #93345