Possible cheating

• mandy1
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Possible cheating was created by mandy1

I met my husband 22 years ago. About a year in I found out he was cheating, not physically but emotionally. It had been going on for months. Each time I suspected, I confronted him. He denied it of course. But soon I got wiser and he admitted he had. He broke things off and eventually we were married  and now have two kids. I’ve the years I have thrown in his face that he cheated. It wasn’t right,  but  when ever I felt put down I retaliated.  Fast forward to today. He asked me to look at his FB page to explain something. As I searched in the  search bar I saw her name.  He then got angry at me for getting upset. Why would he do this after all these years? He’s going on a trip with friends in 5 weeks where she lives. Should I be worried? My sense is that he vehemently defended himself. Acting is if I went through his phone looking for something when I was only doing what he asked .  Thoughts?
1 month 1 week ago #93352

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 3

Replied by Meet_Mochelle on topic Possible cheating

Just keep a close eye on him.be patient n observe his behaviour. 

If he persist on not cheating.be mindful something, may wrong somewhere 
1 week 5 days ago #93414

• Posts 3

Replied by Meet_Mochelle on topic Possible cheating

Keep your calm though
1 week 5 days ago #93415

• Posts 2900
  • Thank you received: 202

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic Possible cheating

I always suggest laying low. Act like you believe him in order to lull him into a false sense of security, then continue to monitor. He should not be in touch with anyone he had an emotional affair with. Even if he didn't mean anything, it can do no good for them to touch base. Now that he knows you're mad at him about searching for her name, he'll just cover his tracks. He may also have searched for her or even contacted her through other means -- phone/text/email. So you need to dig deeper.
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
1 week 4 days ago #93420

• Posts 222
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by sal9396 on topic Possible cheating

Just because he looked her up on FB doesn't mean he reached out to her or tried to communicate with her. And if you want a better relationship, you need to stop throwing it in his face after 20-plus years. It's extremely immature, something a child does on the play ground. If you get into a disagreement, you need to focus on the issues at hand and not dredge up the past.
1 week 4 days ago #93423