Reliable background check for hidden social media accounts.

• jennie2smalls
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 12
  • Thank you received: 0

Reliable background check for hidden social media accounts. was created by jennie2smalls

I wanted to ask the community if anyone has used a reliable background check website. I have searched several but BBB reviews are never really good. I don't want to use a site that scams. Is there truly a good way to search for husband's hidden social media accounts? Thank you 
1 month 9 hours ago #93442

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 2912
  • Thank you received: 204

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic Reliable background check for hidden social media accounts.

I've never used one, but I might suggest a private investigator. They are probably more reliable and have numerous resources.

I've seen you post several times. What is it that has you suspicious?
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
1 month 9 hours ago #93444

• jennie2smalls
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 12
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by jennie2smalls on topic Reliable background check for hidden social media accounts.

Hi there. Thanks for responding and showing interest. It has been 20 months since I ask the cheating question. Looking back he changed when she started working for him in June 2017. He really became very judgy & temperamental October 2017. At the time I thought it was work stress. We part on a business with his dad and uncle. They are older & are content on making their big bucks without striving for more. We do well now but if he made what they make it would be awesome. He did and still does carry the weight of the company on his shoulders. I just want the truth on that grey period. Truthfully know why he hasn't fired her. She isn't the main secretary. They share an office now also. If you have been in this situation, how did you follow through?  Thank you
3 weeks 11 hours ago #93475