Husband slept with my sister

• Bee123
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Husband slept with my sister was created by Bee123

My husband told me sun 7th September that he slept with my sister years ago (before our daughter was born).. I'm totally devastated. She denied it at first. I hounded him for answers as I couldn't get my head round it, she jus ignored my calls and kept calling him a lying ***. (Through messages). He died suddenly a week after he told me and now she's admitted they slept together twice but I think there is more to it. I'm lost, I miss him but hate him. And as for her I'm done, she's no sister of mine, he was telling me everything what happened and he seemed genuinely remorseful but she hasn't, not one bit.  we've been together nearly 16 years. He lost his first wife, had 2 sons with her, then met me 6 months after she died. Looking back over the past 10 years(since our daughter was born) I knew he loved me but I can now see something was eating him up , he couldn't give himself 100percent to me. He turned to drink alot. I knew he had issues when we first met but I thought I could help him. I thought I did help him. We bought a house in the country,  we had an already made family with the 2 young boys, got married, had a baby( his little princess). My sister and partner stayed with us a lot jus before we married and after.. most weekends too. And I had no Idea!! I feel so betrayed as they kept this from me for so long and now he's dead, I can't get any closure coz I know my so called sister will never be truly honest to what they done as she hasn't been since he told me. 
5 months 3 weeks ago #93653

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.