Love bombing. Narcissistic?

• Tigger1973
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 16
  • Thank you received: 2

Love bombing. Narcissistic? was created by Tigger1973

I’ve been dating a man for 3 mths. We know each other from our hometowns.  Reconnected after 30 yrs. From the start fast and furious. I learned soon after we started seeing each other he had just ended a short relationship. He actually forwarded me the text from the woman to show me how ‘crazy’ she was.  When I read it I felt sorry for her and set back on my heels.  Everything she described that he did w her in the beginning he did w me.... making lists of everything they had in common, sending memes and love songs ... all the things he told her he has told me.  Soul mates.. waited all his life for me I could go on.  They dated for 1 month. Then he disappeared from her.   Now me.  The other day for the 1 st time I saw him pull away and  I am very curious if this is how he works. I’m telling you everything he said and sent her he has me too.   I feel uncomfortable.  And pretty stupid as well.  Any words of wisdom?
5 months 2 weeks ago #93665

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tigger1973
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 16
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Tigger1973 on topic Love bombing. Narcissistic?

He hasn’t disappeared from me... rather was non affectionate and distant. I felt the energy.  Like hot and cold. He blamed it on stress w work.  It felt uncomfortable.  
5 months 2 weeks ago #93666

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.