Opinions welcome from others perspective!

• mich41
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 4
  • Thank you received: 0

Opinions welcome from others perspective! was created by mich41

I’m married.   We’ve been together all our lives.   I love my husband, but we are not on the same page sexually he never wants to have sex much whereas I need it so much more. I feel so resentful and we’ve talked about this but it never changes and we aren’t compatible sexually.   I have a friend and the last few months we’ve been texting but we’ve been just getting too involved and we are getting to the point where we wanna meet up for sex. But something is stopping me.  I can’t sink that low.  I’m really emotionally involved in this.   He is also in a relationship.  Every week I tell him that I have to stop talking to him, and he tells me that he doesn’t want to.   Why would he be talking to me all the time if he’s happy with his girlfriend?  Just for extra sex?  I’m just so confused and I just fancied a vent to see what others had to say.  
4 months 3 weeks ago #93684

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 3

Replied by Changenme on topic Opinions welcome from others perspective!

Stop!! Cut the other guy loose!! He is not respecting you or your marriage. The energy you. Are putting into this other guy belongs to your husband. Your marriage.  You loved your husband enough to marry him. Love him enough not to destroy him. If you cheat, you will destroy 2 innocent people and possibly murder 2 relationships. For pure selfish reasons. If things dont change with your husband.. try a different approach. I would bet if you put the energy into your marriage and dont quit cause you dont think its good enough fast enough on change. I would bet that energy will transform your marriage. Which would transform your intimacy with your husband. If you cant control yourself, the kindest act you can do for your husband. Get divorced 1st. Tell the other guy leave his partner 1st. 
4 months 3 weeks ago #93687

• Posts 2950
  • Thank you received: 206

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic Opinions welcome from others perspective!

"Every week I tell him that I have to stop talking to him, and he tells me that he doesn’t want to."
Of course he doesn't want you to stop talking to him, he wants you for sex. And just because he doesn't want you to stop talking to him, doesn't mean that you have to give in to that wish. You yourself said that you didn't want to "sink that low." Then don't do it. You need to cut this guy off. Stop texting him, and when he texts you, delete them without reading and don't respond. What is he to you, anyway? You don't need him as a friend. Why do you want to throw away your marriage for a guy who claims to be in a happy relationship yet texts a female friend to have sex with her? If you sleep with him you'll lose your husband. Then what will you have? This "friend" who will still be sleeping with you, but if he's sleeping with you who's to say he won't also be sleeping with another "friend"?
Focus on your husband. Sex is only part of a marriage.
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
4 months 3 weeks ago #93688

• mich41
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 4

Replied by mich41 on topic Opinions welcome from others perspective!

I need to stop. I’m getting way too emotionally involved.   Any tips as to how when I feel like im addicted. 
4 months 3 weeks ago #93689

• Posts 3

Replied by Changenme on topic Opinions welcome from others perspective!

You need self control. When you think of other guy  replace that thought with your husband. Remember your vows. They are not disposable. Remember your wedding day. How happy and in love you felt that day.   If that doesnt work. Think of me. My husband took his own life because he murdered our marriage and  a part of me by having an affair. I live in my own hell now due to my husbands decisions. The damage cheating does is unbearable. For both the cheater and the betrayed. Im forever changed. Not by my choice.  
If you want great sex with your husband. Then have it. Sex goes through ups and downs  like any part of any relationship does.  If your husband doesnt do what you want ... take the lead and show him. Sometimes words alone are not enough. But trust me cheating is not the answer unless you want to destroy your world as you know it. Your husband as you know him. And the other guys relationship also. If thats what you want to do. Then do it by the kindest act you can and get a divorce 1st  
4 months 3 weeks ago #93690

• Posts 2950
  • Thank you received: 206

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic Opinions welcome from others perspective!

Block his number.
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
4 months 3 weeks ago #93692