Opinions welcome from others perspective!

• Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Lovelylady0207 on topic Opinions welcome from others perspective!

As a woman in almost your exact situation (married to my highschool boyfriend for over 20 yrs and pursued a man with a long-term girlfriend) I can tell you stop before you have way more issues than this. When I talking to this man I had already known for alot of years I also thought nothing would ever happen but it did and it will the longer you keep it up. It started for me with the flirty texts and phone calls then it becomes just come see me for a few minutes and then you are meeting up in secluded parking lots to have these crazy makeout sessions and you think well it's not full blown sex so you don't feel too guilty. Then months of that go by and eventually you will be having sex. Then in my case and I'm sure alot of other affairs once you realize the damage is done and after that first time of actually sleeping together you want him even more and your once a month hookups turn into twice a month, then before you know it you are hooking up with him weekly. Feelings deepen and one or both start saying little comments like "when you going to leave him?" and then the tough conversations start and you realize this relationship is going nowhere and you are wasting your time and that's if you dont get caught before you even get to that point. Which someone, somehow always slips up and you get busted. His girlfriend discovered texts halfway through our 15 month affair and started calling and texting me nonstop until he told her he was going to leave if she basically didnt stop harassing me but in all honesty she had every right to be that way. You are playing with fire all I can say from someone that knows all to well. Best of luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mich41
4 months 2 weeks ago #93698

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 7
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by MsNotMrs on topic Opinions welcome from others perspective!

I don't know what kind of man your husband is, but you might try sending him a sexy text and saying something to arouse him whenever you feel triggered to reach out to or respond to the other guy. If you really feel like you are addicted to the other guy, you could also try meditating or substituting another action for communicating with him anytime you feel the urge. Maybe come up with a mantra to help. Just thoughts! Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mich41
4 months 2 weeks ago #93703

• mich41
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 4
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by mich41 on topic Opinions welcome from others perspective!

I’m just wondering how this all worked out for you? 
4 months 1 week ago #93706