Wife creating problems at home

• RobbyC
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Wife creating problems at home was created by RobbyC

This is going to be quite a bit so my apologies..I feel like im going nuts trying to figure this out .My wife will do absolutely anything to be right in any scenario.she will deflect direct questiins like "why did you steal 220 dolars from my mom?"with namecalling and throwing things she will say terrible things like "you and your mom deserve to die" and "why am i with such an ugly little shit"then claim they aren't mean statements or that She never said them. She will make giant lies saying things that obviously never happened.she has claimed I've raped children she has even said i murdered an innocent woman on the street.she has wrecked 2 cars and blames it on me.. somehow she thinks everything is my fault even if she did the act.for example she dropped a cup of milk on the floor and said it was my fault because she was thinking about me..same excuse for the wrecked cars I wasn't even with her yet or talking to her yet it was somehow my fault and I "deserve to be hung like every man" how can you blame me for something when you didn't even know who I was yet?...she also complains she has no alone time I drop daughter off at daycare 8 hours a day.she tells me how disrepectfull it is to only give Her 40 hours a week alone and she would require a "solid 60" so I get home from running errands I do all the housework and put our daughter down to sleep ..sometimes she doesnt even say hi to our daughter she just locks the door and stays online all day everyday... the only time she speaks she is going off or demanding something .Her aggression is terrible especially around our autistic daughter..she cusses,calls her names considers her "defective" it breaks my heart because she's so sweet to people.. So last night I packed up our stuff and our daughter and am staying at my mothers...i couldn't let our daughter get screamed at anymore it terrifies her...my question I guess I'm really asking is how I can stand up with her pitting me as a "piece of shit" just for defending our daughter. I treat this person as well as my own mother but she has absolutely no filter with rudeness or lies I've tried talking to her a dozen times in a dozen different ways and the same outcome happenes. I feel like she's going to ruin my life and reputation I didn't see it coming I thought she was nice..now I know she's a good person we've been together 8 yrs but it's all been chaos I didn't want from her guy freinds constantly threatening me to her family claiming I hit her with a bat ...i am a very soft spoken person I have never been in trouble i was never the trouble type ..she doesn't have a troubled past or anything in fact she was an only child with loving parents. Ive tried to figure out if it was something I did wrong but haven't figured out why yet.. ...is this doomed to fail?
4 months 3 weeks ago #93691

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.