wife may have had an affair on business trip??

• billy678543
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts 50
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by billy678543 on topic wife may have had an affair on business trip??

I wouldn't say "frequently", and its not like she says -"i'm angry so I am going to respond to men when they hit on me". I can only usually tell in retrospect, looking back, that she has been distant. I imagine her flirting ( no other word for it) when men approach her, but as I have stated in teh past, I really have no way of knowing at this point what that means in terms of her emotional or physical involvement with other men.. She became very good at covering her ttracks after I confronted her originally.
3 months 5 days ago #93012

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Regius19 on topic wife may have had an affair on business trip??

Hey Bill just wanna say Hello to you I have read your thread and I hope your doing well and please update us on your current situation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: billy678543
2 months 4 weeks ago #93027

• billy678543
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts 50
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by billy678543 on topic wife may have had an affair on business trip??

Thanks for reading thru all of that.. We have an outwardly stable relationship but I always wonder what other men (if any) she is flirting with (or more.)  I am pretty sure we will make it, though our marriage appears to have develoved into more of a friendship than a romance.
2 months 3 weeks ago #93035

• Posts 10
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by RPill on topic wife may have had an affair on business trip??

Wow it took me a while to read everything. I made an account just to post.

Billy you seem like a very nice person and have nothing but good intentions for the well-being of your wife and marriage. 

You are too nice however.  Your wife does not respect you and she goes out of her way to
show it.  This is likely because you have failed all her shit tests over the years.  Just a few examples:She calls your ED “thingy” even after you asked her not to without consequences. She asked you to help her create an online dating account and you obliged. The correct way to react to these things in a healthy relationship is by calling her out for her disrespectful behaviour and withholding any affection until she realizes how fked up she is acting. Yet you do not stand up for yourself and therefore she does not respect you. And if she does not respect you surely she is not attracted to you.

You mentioned yourself that your wife is a great looking woman who gets a lot of attention. (She openly admits That she does not guard herself from this which is another form of disrespect to you and your marriage).  She is an alpha female, and she needs validation from other males who are alpha, which she does not get from you because you are a nice guy and would never leave her even  if she has had sex with OM..

im afraid you will not be able to turn this around unless you stand up for yourself and  have the strength to walk away.I’m not saying file for Devorce, but be prepared to walk away if she refuses to change her ways. there should be ZERO tolerance for disrespect. you have to call her out on it and be prepared to act. Do not ask but rather demand respect - in other words alpha up for your wife and your marriage.

your wife is craving the dopamine from an alpha, this is why she is constantly misbehaving . If you can give her the dopamine she will e happier in the long run.

of course this means you need to  make changes to  your mindset. honestly read athols marriedmansexlife premier. this book will explain your wife’s behaviour over the years.

she has  dominated the relationship and is gotten away with everything short of murder.  And you let her,  therefore you are to blame as Well for in this situation.

In short, if you want to save your marriage, stand up for yourself. Do not tolerate disrespect and do not tolerate lies. Do not be spineless. once she sees that your a man that demands respect and that you are strong with or without her,  I guarantee her attraction will return.

personally I would have sacked my wife on the first evidence of cheating.. I have zero tolerance for that kind of bs.

for example, she once accepted to go out to lunch with an old coworker (old lead). she had told me before she left her office. I asked what the lunch was for and she said it’s just for catching up. I told her I  not comfortable with her having a one on one lunch with another male unless there was a  legitimate purpose such as job hunting. she understood and made the lunch short and called me right away after. the same night we had wild sex. 

my my point is set your boundaries and  stand behind it.

your mind set should always be: I am a strong man who
loves my wife. She is mine and I will not let anything jeopardize  that. She will respect me and our relationship, and I will do the same for her. otherwise she is  not worthy of my devotion.

your wife responds to alpha traits, a lot of alpha women do.
She dumped that OM when he started to get needy as you can see.

Lastly do not be a cuckold. that is the opposite of being alpha. 

all the best to you. 

1 week 3 days ago #93248