Wife was away for the weekend on a ladies weekend.

• Kelz87
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Wife was away for the weekend on a ladies weekend. was created by Kelz87

I'm new to this.
So here goes. So my wife is she need a weekend away with the ladies and I agreed as I did not have any doubt in not trusting her.

But on her return the Sunday evening things got weird. She was drunk and seeming upset cause one of her friends (a male) got into some argument. When I asked her about it she snapped and said dont worry about it.

I did not think anything of it. The monday I was doing the laundry and went through her bag. There was used floating candles and a g-string that had wet stains on and a thick crusty white stain on the centre of the thong. When I asked what this is she said she deliberately left that cause she new I would be going through the bag.

I'm at a loss. Need guidance as to where to go from here.
4 months 3 weeks ago #93742

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 3
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by ZenointheWest on topic Wife was away for the weekend on a ladies weekend.

I and many others on here have had your same experience or a similar one. The dynamic is as clear as day. Her nature is as clear as day. 

She cheated on you, and she doesnt care if you know. She wants out. She is probably snapping on you because she is tired of hiding even the smallest details of her affairs from you. She is tired of dealing with you because she thinks she is above you. She doesnt care about you or your feelings. This would probably become pretty clear to you if you were honest with yourself. 

Girls time is just code for partying with other men. Devoted women just dont do this stuff, EVEN some cheating women are more dedicated to their husbands than this woman is to you. They at least try to keep their husbands happy or healthy until push comes to shove and they go for the kill. Its that simple. The fact that you are doing her laundry while she is messing around with other guys should show you how far you have fallen. 

You need to protect yourself and run away. Engaging with her will only draw out your discomfort and validate her and give her angles to attack you from.

It will take years for you to realize what a piece of work she is. She will continue to come around, to try and siphon money or energy or time from you. If you give in, you will regret it. Eventually you will probably have to block her because her situation will continue to deteriorate and she will try to use you as a spring board to return to a better chapter in her life.
1 month 3 weeks ago #93814

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.