Need honest advise

• JoeJoe
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Need honest advise was created by JoeJoe

Hi everyone. Recently found myself in a real pickle. I met the woman of my dreams fairly recently. Everything progressed so quickly and I find myself head over heels in love. However, I was using her phone with her permission, when a message on Instagram came revealing a text she'd been writing back and forth with another guy from her past. I felt jealous and asked her why she is carrying on a romantic conversation with another guy although she has me. She tried to make it sound very platonic and all but from the message I knew it was far more than just that. So I pressed her and found out that he and her had a one night stand. The guy is married and has two kids. She never wanted to come clean. So I felt like I was a dentist trying to pull a tooth. She promised me she would never write him again and stuff, but she managed to put a big crack in the faith I had in her. I feel like a fool. The thing is recently we found out that she's carrying my child. She texted him while carrying my child! Imagine that. I have decided to forgive her and stick with her for the sake of our child, but the fact that she emotionally cheated on me even before we said yes at the altar is tormenting me. I love her so madly. I am tempted to write this cheater man's wife about the cheating ways of her husband, but can't pull myself to do it! Should I do it? 
1 month 4 weeks ago #93809

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 257
  • Thank you received: 36

Replied by sal9396 on topic Need honest advise

No, never! It is not your place to insert yourself into someone else's business. Focus on making things right in your relationship, if possible, and let them worry about their own. Anyone who tries to give you a good reason why you should tell her is just rationalizing a desire for revenge and to cause other people hurt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoeJoe
1 month 3 weeks ago #93810

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.