I've completely screwed up

• Karin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I've completely screwed up was created by Karin

Okay last night as we all know was New Years Eve in which me and my husband of two months were out doing what many do, drinking and partying with co-workers/friends. While reading what was on the music box with another girl her boyfried, (out co-worker came up behind us, I thought my husband was somewhere behind me. Well he, (co-worker friend), tried to grope my crotch. Low rise tight jeans alowed brushed inner thieghs. My first thought was that my husband did it. I was wrong, and did nothing about it. I am not going to lie the thought of me, another girl and my huband turns me on. My other thought was that I wasn't going to cause a scene. I was a little tipsy but by no means drunk. Well my husband watched the whole thing happen and rightfully exploded.
He is very angry, hurt and wants to leave me. I know I'm completely lost his trust. I have apolagised, begged hime, not to leave and begged him to let me try to get his trust back. I don't know where to start, I'm scared and know I completely messed up. Please any advise is appriaciated. I'm so in love with him and I so sick of what I did. Thank you for time.
14 years 4 months ago #1466

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nancy12
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by nancy12 on topic I've completely screwed up

You know over the years I have learnt that human beings are very complex. I think I can understand why you might have enjoyed being touched by your colleague. It is to do with someone finding you desirable which stems down to low self esteem. The fact that your husband finds you desirable is taken for granted but you have not tackled the problem you have with your self esteem, thats why you find the idea of being in bed with your husband and another exciting. Keep explaining to your husband that you thought it was him and when you discovered it wasn't you didn't want to create a scene. Afterall, he groped you and not the other way round. Your husband might be taking it out on you because otherwise he would have to take it out on the other and that would be ugly wouldn't it? Try to address the way you feel about yourself and not to come across as too accomodating. There are people out there who take advantage of us.
14 years 3 months ago #1674

• Really disapointed
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 9
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Really disapointed on topic I've completely screwed up

I almost rushed past this but I have a few questions.
1. Why would your newlywed husband be mad at you. Unless you are not telling the whole story. If the man came up from behind and did a quick grope and walked away you would turn around confused and embarrassed not knowing what to do. If I saw that that guy would be on the ground real fast. Or i would at least try to protect my new bride. So what really happened. He walked up grabbed your crotch and maybe started finger fucking you. You perhaps enjoyed it and twerked a little. The yes i would be mad at you.
2. Why would this guy who is your friend's bf feel like he could do this. Why didn't his gf slap him. Again not the whole story. I bet you have a history with this nameless guy. Maybe you hooked up before your marriage. Maybe he still does this groping at work and you never said anything. You say threesomes turn you on may you and your friend and this guy had a wild time not to long ago. Too many loose ends.
2 years 10 months ago #92169