How did he act when you kicked him out????

• memi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

How did he act when you kicked him out???? was created by memi

How did your husband/wives react when kicked out of the house due to discovery of cheating and more importantly long drawn out lying? I have finally kicked my husband out after a long (year plus) discovery of dating sites, and lots and lots of lies and attitude. He has been extremely woeful and poor him since and now is rude, bad attitude, nasty and feels hard done by ? is this normal ? I have to see him as he comes to see the children but I wasn't expecting such a crappy attitude and when I said theres no need for the rudeness he replies well what do you expect you have taken my life!!!! ME i reply - you wrote your own ticket! Is this normal when they first go ? Or is this representative of his true colours? Whats others experiences....
9 years 2 days ago #58924

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 17
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by gwendy on topic How did he act when you kicked him out????

First he went out saying "You're crazy!"
Then he got mean and threatened to hurt my job. Then he threatened to kill himself if I didn't take him back.
8 years 11 months ago #59128

• Dan Kwan
  • If you like what I say, give me Karma! :)
  • Posts 1319
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Dan Kwan on topic How did he act when you kicked him out????

I didn't have to go so far as kicking my wife out, but from what I've seen from everyone else's post, this is very normal when the cheater doesn't accept responsibility for their actions.

He's still blaming you for catching him, instead of blaming himself for cheating.

He still thinks what he did was acceptable or is justified, and you were way out of line to make him stop.

It is both par for the course and shows his true colors... his true colors are an overtone of Selfish with light hints of Greedy and a touch of Self-Entitlement.

These are usually the colors of most cheaters, so this tends to be the common response... especially from guys who are kicked out... "woe is me, I cheated and got caught... how could you treat me so badly?"

It's a pity party... he wants you to feel bad for him... fortunately for you, you did the right thing and reminded him WHY he had to leave in the first place.
"No, it is impossible; it is impossible to convey the life-sensation of any given epoch of one's existence,—that which makes its truth, its meaning—its subtle and penetrating essence. It is impossible. We live, as we dream—alone..." - Joseph Conrad, The Heart of Darkness

"I've seen things you...
8 years 11 months ago #59137

• spicegirl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by spicegirl on topic How did he act when you kicked him out????

After I kicked my husband out, he went to his sisters house and he sat up with her all night boo hooing.

Then he called me the next day to see if I needed anything...and of course I did not and as soon as the calls got personal, I hung up.

Then he told me he would sleep in his truck in our driveway, to make sure my son and I were safe...( he knows I sleep with a 357 magnum in my nightstand, a .40glock in his nightstand and a .45 Berretta under my side of the bed, plus I have a rottweiler that loves to attack intruders!) So, he would camp out in his truck...in our driveway...then leave when the sun came up to go to work....where I would have to see his stupid face, till I got in my patrol car and left him in the dust! Then as luck would have it....he would be my back up at domestic disputes....LMAO! Now that was intersting!!!!!

He called every single day, he would come home to cut grass...and I would be out "house shoppping!"...Then, after 3 weeks, I let him move into the spare room because my sisters and mother where wondering what was going on and I didnt want to add more grief to our lives after we were already greiving the loss of my father......

My husband was told I was leaving him in 8 months but he told me, the time he has with me, he will prove to me, he is a changed man....and I have to hand it to him, he is still showing me every single day.....it will be 4 years this year.

After I let him back in, we started marriage counceling....and we have been going strong....every single day.....since August 29, 2008 at 906 am..when skanker dropped the bomb.
8 years 11 months ago #59160

• Alone I Stand
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The most important person in my life is ME!
  • Posts 2366
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by Alone I Stand on topic How did he act when you kicked him out????

Spice you kill me with your post.... I had a bad day and that just cracked me up.... :laugh: thanks i needed that...
It is what it is.... Life is just to damn short...
8 years 11 months ago #59164

• Posts 17
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by gwendy on topic How did he act when you kicked him out????

He does say that he will show me everyday that he will do everything he can to prove that he is here for me totally. He promises that he won't go out and act the way he did before.
I guess I'm scared to try.
8 years 11 months ago #59189