How did he act when you kicked him out????

• Posts 17
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by gwendy on topic How did he act when you kicked him out????

I wish I would have waited longer.....he was out in his car and a couple friend's houses for about 10 days. And I wouldn't answer his calls for 5 days.
8 years 11 months ago #59190

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• spicegirl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by spicegirl on topic How did he act when you kicked him out????

Tobyboy I hope your day got better than the last time you posted here! ARE YOU LAUGHING BECAUSE I AM A "PISTOL PACKNG MAMA???' LOL!
The guys I worked with always compared me to the female on Police Academy ...the blonde female instructer...LMAO! -and my husband the "casanova!" LMAO_ yeah I can laugh now, but it wasnt funny then!!!! :angry:

But anyway, I hope that gives you another laugh! :)

Gwendy,'
Of course you will be scared..you know how this man can hurt you. What you need is the trust in YOURSELF to know that if he ever betrays your heart again, that YOU WILL NOT BE AFRAID TO LEAVE HIM FOR GOOD! Once you realize that power inside of you......you will be able to give him a chance....once you realize YOU HAVE THE POWER AND HE HAS NONE - he will too...and he will be very careful NOT TO F THINGS UP AGAIN! And if he loves you, he will NOT LET YOU DOWN!
8 years 11 months ago #59200

• Posts 356

Replied by Rosie8645 on topic How did he act when you kicked him out????

He said "why?" I said because I thought about it and realized that this isn't what I deserve. I deserve better. I am your wife, you disrespected me, our home, and have destroyed a trust I had in us. He replied with because you think I'm having an affair? Its all in your head.. I did nothing wrong.. then went on to get angry and call me "crazy, psycho, bitch" YOu name it! I walked away and said I don't want you here period. Tomorrow by 8am you're out! My son stays with me and I don't care where you go, with who or anything. i just want you out.

so its "normal" for jerks to act like this because they don't want to accept responsibility.
‎"No matter what, we always have the power to choose hope over despair, engagement over apathy, kindness over indifference, enthusiasm over lethargy, love over hate. This is our true freedom. Whatever life may throw at us, we have the freedom and ability to choose our attitude. And I believe it is...
8 years 11 months ago #59232

• Posts 9

Replied by MerrySun on topic How did he act when you kicked him out????

I told my husband to leave in the heat of a fight and he said, "No, this is my house!". I said it was both of ours, because it is, and he said, "Who pays the mortgage?" because I am a stay at home mom. Classy, huh?

He did say he was sorry later after I made him feel bad about it.
8 years 11 months ago #59244

• Posts 357

Replied by tinker on topic How did he act when you kicked him out????

When I told my wife I was making plans for where she would go and how she would live, because she could not afford the house we built, she got mad, which was actually a reaction to being terrified of being alone. She later said it was the realization that she was loosing everything that made her wake up, but she had to hit rock bottom before she started doing the hard work and make major changes, but she fought the whole way down with lies and anger.
8 years 11 months ago #59254

• memi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by memi on topic How did he act when you kicked him out????

Thanks all. He now seems to have changed a bit - not so much anger toward me. Still the woe is him and he is the victim though. He still dosn't seem to have the fight for his marriage spirit, but then not sure what I can expect anyway.
8 years 11 months ago #59445