Signs of Infidelity

• KC
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by KC on topic Signs of Infidelity

She withdrew from and lost interest in our family life. Her mood and tone were different when he was around.
13 years 5 months ago #7630

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• betrayed and still love her?!?!
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by betrayed and still love her?!?! on topic Signs of Infidelity

100% correct on just knowing. While separated for 1.5 months and at my brothers couch, one saturday, something just felt urgent, had to see her. went to the next town where we lived, went in the house lights are off, (afternoon) heard that familiar bed squeak of a body turning over, and BINGO. The neigbor guy is on MY side of the bed, and she's trying to keep me out.SOB. Take the advice, never, ever, ignore your intuition. It hurts, but now I know where I stand. And I'm still the bad guy.
13 years 5 months ago #7654

• Posts 18
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by srcapt on topic Signs of Infidelity

She started a workout program and began going a couple times a week. Then it was girls night too. Pretty soon, she has something going on each night of the week.

Then I notice that she is unusually cold toward me. Shallow conversation and anger over little stuff.

She started buying new clothes and loving her new body. I never got the feeling that she was doing this for my benefit.

After 2 weeks of this (plus my gut feel), I began checking her cell phone records. Bingo. 400+ minutes over 1 weekend with a \"friend\" of ours. I would call her and minutes after she hangs up with me, she calls him. I call him, minutes later he calls her.

Look for changes in behavior and trust your feelings.

She still won't tell me what happened. The next couple of weeks will determine if we stay together or separate.
13 years 5 months ago #7665

• wayne
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by wayne on topic Signs of Infidelity

I caught my wife calling a friend of ours at all hours for long periods as well as alot of txts. She denied it until i showed her all the proof. Plus she lied about all of her credit card bills. all she says is \"were just friends\"

My gut says something is not right!
13 years 5 months ago #7682

• Demi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Demi on topic Signs of Infidelity

You are absolutely right....unfortunately. I really want to believe but my gut is saying......don't. Sad isn't it. These people thrive on our innocence and truth. Nasty actually. What to do, what to do.
13 years 5 months ago #7691

• alone
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by alone on topic Signs of Infidelity

I need some help here and I am pretty sure when I list the many signs you all are probably going to tell me to wake up!
I have had suspicions before and with each one I get accused of being paranoid, etc.
Last night I walked down stairs in the middle of the night to snoop (he always stays up late drinking beer and watching tv). He was in the garage standing there with his cell phone in his hand (beer in the other of course) and quickly put his phone in his pocket when I walked into the garage. I asked what he was doing....\" just drinking\" and then his phoned buzzed. He said it was voicemail (a friend calling about a party coming up). At 12:30??? When he came to bed he started apologizing about the drinking late at night then quickly turned the subject to how bad he is at getting back to people on the phone.
I was so disgusted knowing that there was no way he was going to admit anything. When I mentioned about the phone, he breathed a heavy sigh.turned over and went to sleep.
Wouldn't you be angry if you were being falsely accused of something? Not sure if I would be able to let it go like he did. The sad thing is that he will come home from work and act like nothing is wrong.
PLEASE HELP!!!
13 years 5 months ago #7764