Signs of Infidelity

• tinyt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by tinyt on topic Signs of Infidelity

you arent alone their are so many of us out there but just to embaressed to admit it if hes getting mad because you ask anything about his actions then he is guilty if he goes in another room to talk on the phone or doesnt pick up while your there then he is guilty dont dig to deep your gut will tell you when and you will get your prove
13 years 5 months ago #7785

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• scared worried
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by scared worried on topic Signs of Infidelity

PLEASE tell me what you think!!!!

I always am suspicious that my gf is cheating or has cheated. I noticed messages on her email from this dude when we were looking at it together. I almost fought this same guy the night before for flirting with her too much, but she didn't seem to care that I was upset. The messages invited her to \"watch movies at his house\" and said \"I hope I didn't get you in trouble when your boyfriend answered your phone.\" I always have a gut feeling that something is not right but I feel crazy when I bring it up to her because she goes hysterical and gets very upset. I don't know what to do anymore, and sometimes I even have really vivid dreams about her cheating.
13 years 5 months ago #7839

• tab
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by tab on topic Signs of Infidelity

He will not want you to touch his phone and will spend much time on the internet than usual.
13 years 5 months ago #7850

• Posts 11
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by perfect on topic Signs of Infidelity

:kiss: My husband had a complete personality change. He became un-interested in any sort of home life and would avoid being at home or spending time as a family. Work patterns changed as did his appearance. He would persuade me to go and visit family (who live 300 miles away)so he could conduct his affair. Even I got accused of having the affair even though I had just given birth. He would keep his mobile phone with him at all times, facing it down at bedtime. Eventually he wouldnt even come to bed. A friend of mine said if you have a gut feeling you will be often right. I did have a gut feeling and I was right. Caught him red handed while he thought I was visiting family and friends. And he even had the cheek to say \"who taught you to be so devious?\" What a nerve!!:laugh:
13 years 5 months ago #7851

• still hurting
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by still hurting on topic Signs of Infidelity

:( This sounds just like my man who even moved out of the house saying he just didn't want to be married and have children anymore, making me feel like I had done something wrong, when really he had became \"friends\" with a 21 year old girl!! He moved out for 2 weeks and finally his mobile bill came in which told the whole story.

He was spending all evening with her and then texting her all night long through the early hours. Although there was never anything physical between them he told her he loved her which was the worst betrayal of all.

Even now after 2 years I still find myself checking his phone to see how many calls or texts he has sent. Will this ever go away???
13 years 5 months ago #7916

• Sad One
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Sad One on topic Signs of Infidelity

About 3 months ago he accepted a position at work for more money. The catch was working 3rd shift. At first I was upset, but felt it was more money and at the time we needed it. Well about 3 weeks ago he has been very difficult to get ahold of. When I do get in touch with him, he is real cruel, states he is working with no lunch...but manages to say I LOVE YOU...I had a gut feeling so I checked phone records...he has been receiving calls from a unavailable number. We have argued constantly....Dont know what to do!?
That is not half the story we used to talk to one another, and he would acknowledge me, tell me he loved me....now it is like I am not even there. When home from work pretends like nothing is going on. He has a work cell number does not bring it inside the house. I was able to get the work phone one day...He has been calling 2 particular numbers everyday....or accepting calls from the same numbers....Happened to call from my cell restricted about twice, no answer. I called the same number from his
work cell woman answered. I asked if fooling around, stated \"what's it too you!\" I need to get a grip with myself, but if only he would stop denying it and tell me....IT TRULY HURTS......:(
13 years 5 months ago #7923