Signs of Infidelity

• sappyit
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by sappyit on topic Signs of Infidelity

This is priceless: How about all of a sudden, he state he needs a circumcision!!! HA HA- he was UN circed all his life, now he suddenly needs one. Had his teeth fixed, working out, bought a convertible, I eventually told him to go. YES! He is still ugly. After all that. But he has his cutie gold diggers and I have my sanity. Sweet!
13 years 5 months ago #7956

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• victoria
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by victoria on topic Signs of Infidelity

DENIEDS ME SEX WHEN IM IN THE MOOD AND TELLS ME THAT HE IS TIRED AND DOSENT FEEL LIKE MAKING LOVE TONIGHT...

SUDDENLY PICKING FIGHTS JUST SO HE CAN GET OUT OF THE HOUSE TO LEAVE TO HIS HOUSE AND NOT SPEAK TO ME.

NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE BECAUSE OF THE EXCUSE OF BEING MAD AND NOT WANTING TO TALK TO ME.

NOT CHANGING HIS NUMBER THAT HE HAS HAD EVER SINCE HE WAS WITH HIS EX AND AFTER WHEN HE WAS SINGLE.

:huh: :angry:
13 years 5 months ago #8018

• KB
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by KB on topic Signs of Infidelity

My ex-husband had at least 5 affairs during our 5 year marraige. I always knew for certain that there was someone else when he would accuse me of cheating on him. I was a stay-at-home mom with three toddlers. If I would question anything unusual he would turn the tables and say that I was the one at home with all of the time. (I was never unfaithful).
13 years 5 months ago #8035

• Posts 3
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Dazed on topic Signs of Infidelity

Hmm, where to begin! Oh yea. GUT!! When you fell that kick in the stomach. I would call my wife, when she said she was going to a friends house, and she wouldn't answer the fone, ofcourse a few seconds later she would text me from her phone. I would immediatelty call her back and it took a while to answer, but when she did it was quiet. When i asked her where she was she would say outside smoking.
This one is a dead giveaway, but NOT for the faint of heart. Since i do laundry, yes a guy that does laundry (dishes and cleans the house also) the undergarments are a dead giveaway! I need not say more.
Oh, the cell phone is the awful, NEVER leaves her side. When she sleeps it is by her side. To bad the account is in her name :(
This is not a plant I work in, it is hell with florescent lighting!
13 years 4 months ago #8072

• hollysand1
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by hollysand1 on topic Signs of Infidelity

wrinkled clothes, also guarding of cell phone and/or the beep beep of deleting text messages.
13 years 4 months ago #8128

• tired heart
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by tired heart on topic Signs of Infidelity

My husband got most of the signs as above before he admitted his affair. But I still don't really want to get divorced neither did he. My heart is broken. I have kicked him out of home Three nights ago just because he did not want to stop seeing her even during our counselling process and the coming Christmas holiday!
Like this kind of jerk, what should I do?
13 years 4 months ago #8139