Signs of Infidelity

• Ebony
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Ebony on topic Signs of Infidelity

I knew something was wrong he started going to the gym all of a sudden.Also we knew each others email passwords,
phone passwords and one night he changed EVERYTHING, also on his myspace profile, he took me completely off of it. When I asked him he said he redid his page and forgot to
put me on there...yeah, right. Then one night he got off the phone with me all of a sudden and didnt answer his phone until HOURS later saying he lost it in his truck.He said he needed to think so he went to the movies by hisself.I still cant believe I fell for that crap.2 months later some anonymous female wrote me on Myspace and told me everything that happened.
I dont know if I can ever trust him again....:(
13 years 4 months ago #8184

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lovely
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Lovely on topic Signs of Infidelity

Anger, not picking up cell phone, less sex, accusing you of cheating, picking a fight on puropse, trust your gut - yep all signs that he is cheating. I have been together 19 yrs, married 13 to a serial cheater. He has cheated on me 7 or 8 times that I know of. He even tried to invite one of his women to our wedding! I cheated on him once 8 or 9 years ago - OMG!! you would have thought I was the worst person in the world. I have left him 4 times and we are currently separted but what I considered \"dating\" for the last 3 yrs. New Years Day 2008 I found out he has had a girlfriend since Feb 07. I never suspected until recently. The signs above were there(once again) these last few weeks but when I asked him he denied it. Over the years I have started divorce proceedings 3 times and he never shows up to court or woos me back. I just want to be rid of this loser:( .
13 years 4 months ago #8234

• musicman
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by musicman on topic Signs of Infidelity

My wife says she has no \"girl friends\" to go out with but has many male \"friends\" and doesn't understand why I think it is wrong that she wants to go out with them only as \"friends\". Now my wife is a person that always wanted to do things as a family (we have 2 boys) or do things with me, never by herself. We've been married for 26 years. She's lost interest around the house, has started a vigorous exercise program, bought new clothes (including underwear), and now drinks practically every night! The other week she took a bus trip to NY with our neighbor (male) who is supposed to be my friend.
13 years 4 months ago #8237

• Rene'
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Rene' on topic Signs of Infidelity

I read what you wrote and it really hit home. I discovered my husband was having an affair on News Years Evev. Literally, at the party together, he was sneaking off with this other woman. Right in front of my face! We have been married for 12 years. We got divorced in 2004 and remarried 6 months later. We have two small children. In my heart I knew he would never change, even when I took him back the last time. But I believed his lies. I fel your pain.
13 years 4 months ago #8302

• chrissa
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by chrissa on topic Signs of Infidelity

My guy loves funding trips for me to go out of town. When I am out of town I can't get ahold of him, and he doesn't answer the house phone late at night when he should be there. He say's he was asleep, but when I get home from my trip, the house is untouched(SUPER clean). Then he gives our extra basketball tickets to his assistant, \"because she does so much for him\". He also put her car in the shop to get the window fixed and while it was in there he let her drive an extra vehicle that we have.Nice, right? He showers, brushes his teeth and uses more cologne than ever. Sometimes he doesn't even come home at night, saying he slept at the office. He also likes to take his underwear off in different rooms now instead of just by his basket like he normally does. As for his work phone....... I don't know that number and he never takes it off of his hip. He even sleeps with it on his hip..... when he's here. He's a real gem. So I am just gonna milk him for everything he's got. =)
13 years 4 months ago #8329

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Anonymous on topic Signs of Infidelity

My ex boyfriend cheated a number of times, and I always had a feeling that something was wrong. These signals are more for the internet savvy individuals, but here goes:

- Closes/minimizes internet browser or IM screens when you walk into the room.
- Changes passwords suddenly on e-mail or other internet accounts (this has been said before in this thread)
- Changes 'marital status' on any social-type website (myspace, yahoo user info, facebook, etc.)
- Cleans out internet page history or search history more often than previously.
- Claims to go out with 'friends' a lot. Try calling those friends if you're having trouble getting a hold of him/her. A lot of times they have no idea they are a cover story for an affair.
13 years 4 months ago #8419