Signs of Infidelity

• Nancy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Nancy on topic Signs of Infidelity

We had just gotten back together after a falling out. He made up this tremendous story about going hunting with the guys. I thought it would be good for him since he's under a lot of stress. HA ! He left Friday night after work because he had to be where ever the guys were by 4:00 a.m. on Saturday. He \"hunted\" Saturday, Sunday, and even Monday a.m. which made him late to work because he works nights. He called me Monday afternoon and said he was \"Just south of Dubuque\". That is on the eastern side of Iowa BUT his hunting party was central state. I knew then that he hadn't gone hunting - that's not the real route to come home - but it is if you are visiting your OW in Green Bay Wisconsin. I caught him calling and texting \"someone\" tons prior to that hunting trip and googled the number and up came Green Bay ! He would not admit that he had been there. Oh well - we're not together anymore. If he would lie to me - he will eventually lie to her. That's MY revenge.:angry:
13 years 3 months ago #8461

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Beth
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Beth on topic Signs of Infidelity

Here's what my husband did:
He's been working out alot lately all the sudden.

He's dieting and won't eat what I make for him for dinner
He won't eat dinner with us as a family.
He won't do anything I ask him to around the house.

He won't answer his cell phone whenever I call.

He has been working late every night.

He has been going out with friends more often.

He has alot of new \"moves\" in bed.He's been my only lover for 22 years- I know new moves.

He mistakingly thought he bought me a Victoria's Secret gift card for Christmas!

He won't let me have any passwords to his My Space or e-mail accounts.

Am I nuts, or is he cheating?
13 years 3 months ago #8506

• Chuck
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Chuck on topic Signs of Infidelity

Married 24 yrs. Just recently told by my wife I should travel more on my own. We've both always been home bodies. There is no hugging, no kissing, no touching, no intercourse, no seeing her naked. She has sexy underwear that I have never seen on her. If you do not want to be seen naked or near naked why would you spend $300.00 on sexy underwear and hide the store card, (new account) and recpt.? Are there any women out there that NEVER have the urge to have sex?
13 years 3 months ago #8573

• Posts 13
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Lovely on topic Signs of Infidelity

Chuck:
Is this a new development in your relationship or has this been going on for awhile?
If this is something new, sounds like a red flag to me. Time to start asking her some questions, making observations,etc. Not too many women that I know NEVER want sex with their husband.
What does your gut say?
13 years 3 months ago #8575

• marnie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by marnie on topic Signs of Infidelity

Husband never answers phone and comes home all times of the night.
13 years 3 months ago #8581

• peggy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by peggy on topic Signs of Infidelity

dont ever believe a twisted excuse.......! my fiance comes home from visiting his son (2 year old) smelling like cheep perfume! his reply to me when i asked why he always smells like a cheep whore was.......... she wears so much perfume that as soon as you walk in the house it is all over your clothing!
Hmmmmmmmm. so i called her and guess what.... she replied to what i knew was already happening. they have been sleeping together for the last 5 months of inhouse visitation! how PERFECT........!
so i bought the same perfume sprayed it all over my house and then asked him when he got home from work recognise that smell? he said was she here? no she wasn't i replied and i don't even smell like a french whore and i have been in this house all day! now you give me an honest answer since i called her and asked this morning and she did not lye to me she told me everything! he denied it and then came clean about an hour later. needless to say i hate him the perfume and the situation. most men are dogs. don't believe a word they say. it is in the blood! they all cheat you just have to be smarter than them and catch 'em ! don't believe 'em girls if you doubt them you are more than likely rite! kick there asses to the curb!
13 years 3 months ago #8596