Signs of Infidelity

• islandgirl
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by islandgirl on topic Signs of Infidelity

yes just like my husband, for 2 months he have the tendency to shower one in the morning, and one at night as soon as he gets home very late.
He locked himself in our garage where he made it as his office.
Never seen his cell phone laying around our bedroom,always in his pocket.
Our children was not his first priority anymore.
He only sleep 2-3 hours each night, which for 23 years he always made sure that he can have at least 6-7 hours of sleep.
13 years 3 months ago #8604

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• luuluu
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by luuluu on topic Signs of Infidelity

doesnt answer phone when i am at work,
deletes all text messages immediately,
no sex. i mean. none.
distant,
short fuse
phone is always on silent when i am around
sleeps on the sofa most of the time
2 coffe cups on the table in my oddly 'tidy' lounge when i come home [he never tidies up]
my heart is completely torn apart.
13 years 3 months ago #8612

• tanna
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by tanna on topic Signs of Infidelity

B) That is what my husband does. I caught him at a party the other night 3 times being kissed on the cheek by this woman. The 3rd time I said something. Then I caught him in the dark corner of the porch hugging her.He said I was crazy. This was after I left him there.,It took him over 30 minutes to call me after I left.
13 years 3 months ago #8631

• tanna
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by tanna on topic Signs of Infidelity

he's cheating! RUN!
13 years 3 months ago #8632

• PickyPortia
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by PickyPortia on topic Signs of Infidelity

My CL had the near perfect excuse, Manic Depressive, always feeling low, always tired, often went to bed in the afternoons. Then the latest bout of depression occured, but this time, his phone was always in a different place, his call lists deleted, always on the computer, working so much overtime. I really didn't want to believe, but after him needing so much time on his own, which was so out of character, i checked his e-mail and found that day's e-mails from OW. She is his team leader at work. He left on boxing day after being confrounted, when i tearfully asked why he laughed in my face and said why do you think, and walked out. He now calls and says he has made a mistake but i could never forgive him !! He has cheated before i have since found out, mainly from his so called best friend, and 2 yrs ago was seeing one of his friends daughters, he still denies anything went on, bt then did drop into conversation in 1 of his many nasty phone call's that her farther. His supposed friend at work, thinks that her 18mth old baby is his, so this has now made me think that of course it's true, why else would he say that !
My lessen is always trust 1st instincts if you feel it's going wrong trust it, run with it and then you'll find your proof.:(
13 years 3 months ago #8634

• ellie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ellie on topic Signs of Infidelity

Someone please help!

Think i might be mad/paranoid although I have never had problems of that nature in other relationships...

Mr X moved in after whirlwind romance, things have been hard ever since ie lack of money, him getting work etc.

I discovered a couple of months ago he'd sent a message online to another woman who lives the other side of country saying how beautiful she was from my account on myspace when he was drunk and then tried to pass it off as a 'joke' even though he deleted it (undoubtedly after he realised his error) and the the only reason I saw it was when she replied to thank him which appeared in MY inbox along with the original message.

He has had astrology reports written on the premise he is single, he has not listed himself as in a relationship on social network sites, I heard him answer his phone the other night and then shut the door to the lounge (very uncharacteristic) and when I came in (after trying unsuccessfully to listen through door ... AAAAH what is happening to me!! hahahaha) to 'get my phone' I could clearly hear a woman on the other end of the phone but he told me it was a old male friend... I confronted him straight away that it was definitely a woman and that I'm not an idiot but he just got flustered and called me paranoid etc.

He doesn't really know people in this area as he moved everything to be with me and doesn't go out; so I don't know what to think or if it is just strange behaviour due to the massive change/feeling disjointed/stressed etc.... PLEASE HELP!!

WHAT SHALL I DO????

Sex= gone from him being really tender and experimental to waking me up and just wham bam VERY occasionally
I used to be with a very honest, loving man who I left to be with Mr X... i never had these thoughts/worries etc with my ex even though we had long dist. relationship for 2 years... Why am I worried now????
13 years 3 months ago #8636