Signs of Infidelity

• John
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by John on topic Signs of Infidelity

She used to use the same password for everything including our joint accounts and her own stuff, like her e-mail. Occasionally I would have to get into her account to get an e-mail address that I needed, but didn't have. It was no big deal, except one day her password had been changed on all of her own stuff. I didn't understand why she would change a password she had been using forever. Her explanation made no sense.
13 years 5 months ago #7351

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gut instinct
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by gut instinct on topic Signs of Infidelity

There is something in your gut that knows.

You don't know how you know. You don't know what you know or even why you know. But You Do Know SOMETHING is wrong and different.

Do not minimize that feeling OR let them make you feel crazy... Instincts are usually correct every time.

Much ANGER when asked about it!!!
13 years 5 months ago #7359

• Maryland
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Maryland on topic Signs of Infidelity

That is so true. I feel like I am the one going crazy. Thanks for sharing that with us.
13 years 5 months ago #7385

• Melissa
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Melissa on topic Signs of Infidelity

I found his wedding ring in one of his pockets. Why would he take his ring off? After that, I started snooping and the rest is history.
13 years 5 months ago #7416

• Jim Fisher
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Jim Fisher on topic Signs of Infidelity

Discusses restaurants and their food quality with friends, supposedly out of your hearing range, that you never went to with her.
13 years 5 months ago #7448

• just a girl
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by just a girl on topic Signs of Infidelity

My hubby never lasted more than 10 mins in bed, especially when we didn't do \"it\" for a few days or so. But now we can go 2 weeks and he is lasting a lot longer. That is, if we actually have sex... Also he is never home and I have caught him in lies and he sometimes tells me he is working over night but his car will be spotted where his work is not. I have been with him for a few years now and before like I said it never lasted more than 10 mins... Now it does and we hardly even have sex anymore...
13 years 5 months ago #7460