Signs of Infidelity

• Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by SupremeSkeme on topic Signs of Infidelity

We had already been together for 16 years when I first really knew something wasn't right. I didn't neccessarily think "cheating" immediately but the energy between us had shifted drastically. Not the normal ups and downs that relationships experience. This was tangible.

So much so that while in the car one day, me driving and her in the passenger seat, I said "Hey, if you feel like there might be something more for you out there, then you need to go find out. I don't want you staying with me another 15 years just to resent me and leave." I could tell something was up for a while before I addressed it that day and the reason I did it in that manner was because she was an awful communicator. Any other approach would have likely ended up in a fight.

For me personally, if my gf said that to me I'd probably answer with "What are you talking about? What makes you say that?" or maybe even, "well, since you brought it up..."

She didn't say a single word. That's when I knew she had already been cheating.
1 year 2 months ago #93748

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 3

Replied by Imdyn77 on topic Signs of Infidelity

What ever happened Pete?
1 year 2 months ago #93762

• Posts 3

Replied by Imdyn77 on topic Signs of Infidelity

You just described my wife's behavior well you know most anyways and I'm just wondering why she can't just leave me already I'm not going to kill the poor guy he'll kill himself after awhile but seriously no kids she makes over 100k yearly so do I she's afraid like me being alone or something i dunno...40 is too young to feel like shit, woman are the greatest liars on earth seriously we're obvious thinking we're slick, my wife could have aD*** in her mouth when I walked in tell me it's a new Prada toothbrush I'd be upstairs before I'd be like hmmm.. hold on what!? ..I just can't understand cheating it's like holy FUUUUU...M Just don't get married or leave don't ruin multiple life's go jerk off or sit on a lamp while calling the lawyer
1 year 2 months ago #93763