Why Women Cheat, Explained By Women Who Cheat

• cnweisman
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Why Women Cheat, Explained By Women Who Cheat was created by cnweisman

Hi all. NYC-based sex writer putting together a piece for a parenting news website. Trying to collect some quotes about why individuals cheat. Would you do it again? What was the outcome? (etc, etc). Anyone feel like helping out? Can be totally anonymous but could hopefully get some info regarding your age, if you are still married, or are now divorced. Thanks!
3 years 6 months ago #91148

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 13
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by HappyHusband on topic Why Women Cheat, Explained By Women Who Cheat

I can't wait to read or have you already finished it. I have become fascinated with the subject after being hit on a lot by married women. I have ended up getting into some very serious conversations about why they would cheat and it has been eye opening and made me a much better husband. I put it into three categories, Women who feel ignored/neglected, Women who feel unappreciated, and Women who are basically going through a midlife crisis and lack much experience with anyone but their husbands. I have heard so many stories about women whose husbands just think anything that has to do with the house or kids is the wifes job even if the wife has a career also. It's crazy, I have talked to so many women like this. One time I was deep in a conversation like this at some slots in Vegas when my wife arrived and joined the conversation this womans husband was such a douche afterwards my wife was saying you should have banged her because it was so sad.

Guys take care of your women or someone else will.
3 years 1 month ago #91788

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.