• charlesvane
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Did My GF Cheat On Me?? was created by charlesvane

Hello,

I am currently struggling with an issue with my girlfriend (who had been promiscuous once or twice even while I was around)..

We met 4 years ago, and the first time I slept with her she felt like a virgin, I asked her if she was she said no, it was just that she did not have any sexual intercourse for 2 years and she became really tight down there, I mean REALLY tight that I thought she must have been a virgin (not that it matters to me at all)

Six months later I had to travel abroad for two years and even when we met, we did not have intercourse at all.

After a dry spell of two years we finally had the chance to get in bed, and this time, she felt quite loose, like someone who had been having sexual intercourse on a regular basis. I was too embarrassed to ask her anything but I felt uncomfortable. Now my sexual experience is quite limited, but for the same period of abstinence, the first time she felt like a virgin, the second she felt quite loose, all whilst we were together albeit remotely.

To you guys and ladies, do you think she had sex with someone else whilst I was abroad? Or is that natural?

Thanks and I would appreciate any insight
3 years 4 months ago #91472

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 13
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by HappyHusband on topic Did My GF Cheat On Me??

2 Years apart! And when you did get together you didn't have sex! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say yes she had sex. Not because of the tightness/looseness, that can vary depending on many things, also the first time she might have been a little dry which would have made her feel tighter. But if she is even a little sexual and you weren't having sex with her a few times you did see here I have to believe she had to have at least a little sex in that time. Thats a long time to expect someone to go with nothing.
3 years 1 month ago #91789

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.