Is she cheating?

• lugbaner23
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Is she cheating? was created by lugbaner23

The attached message exchange with another man I found on her fone. We have been married over 10 years. Is this kind of exchange normal with another man friend? What would be your read. Please advise.
Thanks
3 years 3 months ago #91663
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 2949
  • Thank you received: 206

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic Is she cheating?

I don't click links when I don't know the source. I'd like to help. Could you please copy the messages and paste them?
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
3 years 3 months ago #91664

• lugbaner23
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by lugbaner23 on topic Is she cheating?

The text goes like this
Wife- Can u video chat
Male Friend-Give e a few mins
Wife-Why. R u dressing up
Male Friend- I'm semi dressed (smiley face)
Wife-Ooo. Can I see
Male friend - I'm in my boxers in a compromising position - so no!
Wife- Really......
3 years 3 months ago #91675

• Posts 2949
  • Thank you received: 206

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic Is she cheating?

It definitely sounds flirty. It also seems like they've probably done video chat before. He asked for a few minutes, then said that she couldn't see him in his boxers (which is good, I guess). However, why do they need to video chat? Why do they need to chat at all? I'm not really into a lot of social media and video chatting even with friends and family. But I do think your wife is crossing a line. She shouldn't even be flirting or exchanging messages asking if she can see him, even if it's just banter. Personally, I limit texts, chatting, etc. with guys, and especially if there's any kind of sexual overtone or flirting. Who is this guy? Why would she need to video chat with him as opposed to just talking to him on the phone?

The first thing to know is, DON'T CONFRONT. It might sound counterintuitive, but when you confront her with only a little bit of evidence, you're only going to let her know you're onto her and that you're watching her. Then she'll only cover her tracks and immediately delete messages, texts, etc. Law low and continue to monitor. See if you can find other evidence -- texts, phone logs, FB chats, and any and all social media that she does. Keep the evidence (as you've done) and only confront when you have solid evidence and enough evidence that she can't explain it away or deny.
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
3 years 3 months ago #91676

• Posts 13
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by HappyHusband on topic Is she cheating?

I would say depends on your wife's personality and situation. Does she joke around like this with people? Is there a reasonable explanation as to why your wife would be video chatting, did she want to show him something like a bottle of wine at the store? With my wife's sense of humor I could totally see her joking around like that with a guy friend. Based on his response I don't think you have anything to worry about. It sounds like harmless joking around, harmless silly flirting.
3 years 1 month ago #91787