I found out I'm the other woman--what do I do?

• JustSoHurt
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 16
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by JustSoHurt on topic I found out I'm the other woman--what do I do?

OMG, he just called. I didn't answer because right now I feel sick over the whole thing, especially after he "disappeared" on me.
3 years 2 months ago #91757

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 2949
  • Thank you received: 206

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic I found out I'm the other woman--what do I do?

JustSoHurt wrote: OMG, he just called. I didn't answer because right now I feel sick over the whole thing, especially after he "disappeared" on me.

Posting here is helping. I know I have to deal with the pain, but I think once I verify with a convo with him or the wife that he is nothing but a liar, it will help me start having closure.

I know you want an admission from him, and I know you want closure. But after all his lies and manipulations, even if you confront him he's just going to respond with more lies and manipulations. Do you expect he'll come clean, admit he's been stringing you along, and admit that he's happily married? Do you actually think he'll say or do anything that will bring the closure you need? It's not likely. Don't give him a chance to get back into your head and heart. As for the wife, who knows how she'll react if you get in touch with her? Wives don't always believe someone who calls them out of the blue and claims to be having an affair with their husband. I'd just call it a day and move on. Block his phone, email, social media, apps -- scrub him from your life.
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
3 years 2 months ago #91763

• dishes2
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Your God may be a man, but my Karma is a Bitch.
  • Posts 319
  • Thank you received: 65

Replied by dishes2 on topic I found out I'm the other woman--what do I do?

The biggest red flags of someone being married are never being able to see them at their home and disappearing for periods of time. If everything he told you was the truth he would have told you in the beginning instead of just addressing your concerns as they arise. He has a wife, a side chick and probably another wife back in his home country...get out now!!! No matter what shakes out as truth or lies, he's not marriage material unless you want your heart broken and go through another divorce.
Know that I love you. Know I don't care.
Know that I see you. Know I'm not there.
3 years 2 months ago #91770