Is my husband cheating on me?

• Kissymissy21
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Is my husband cheating on me? was created by Kissymissy21

My husband travels a lot for work since last couple of years.

Recently while looking for something I came across 2 unopened condom packs. These are originally from Germany ( Masculan brand with the expiry date of July 2022 and the lot no is GV33303. ) Is there a way to know where these could have been bought from and what could be the manufacturing date?

The reason that I am a bit suspicious and concerned is because these were definitely not bought from London where we live. Also there is an existing pack which has 6 condoms in it that we use. I believe these were bought while I was abroad on a family visit for more than a month. He is not the kind of person who would stock up on things. Am I being unnecessarily anxious?
2 years 10 months ago #92140
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 2949
  • Thank you received: 206

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic Is my husband cheating on me?

You know your husband's condom buying habits. Has he been in Germany recently? So you "came across" them. That indicates they were some place he usually doesn't keep them? You should continue to monitor, but do NOT let on you are suspicious. Then he will start hiding everything. Can you get phone records, can you look through his phone/email, etc.?
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
2 years 10 months ago #92141

• Kissymissy21
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Kissymissy21 on topic Is my husband cheating on me?

He has been to Romania recently. I can check his phone although he uses Skype and wattsapp a lot so difficult to get information especially because in the past I have seen that he deletes his messages.
2 years 10 months ago #92142