Know he cheated won’t admit it

• staci37
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Know he cheated won’t admit it was created by staci37

So it all began last November when I found a text on thanksgiving from a girl.  He lied and said he didn’t know what I saw because nothing was there and I moved on.    Fast forward to July 5 I found text messages from 2 different girls one was initiated by him and went on to be a text asking for a sexual favor.   Huge fight denies everything blamed it on being drunk and stupid.   2 weeks after that a Facebook messenger text pops up from a girl asking when she can see him.   Not sure how to just get rid of him.   I know he’s not good for me but I don’t know what I’m afraid of.   He will never admit it 
1 week 4 days ago #93490

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 2912
  • Thank you received: 204

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic Know he cheated won’t admit it

Too much blame around here on being drunk. So every time he gets drunk he has an excuse to texting other girls. And as the comedian says, you can't fix stupid. When they deny in the face of evidence you have nowhere to go with them. And there's virtually no chance he'll stop the behavior, and he obviously doesn't care how it makes you feel. Not sure how to get rid of him? Tell him it's over then just block him. You're right to recognize he's not good for you. Too many people desperately hang on to cheaters who will never change because they're more afraid of being alone than being in a relationship that makes them unhappy. Which is sad. Because when you're with someone who's no good for you, you lose out on being available for a relationship with someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
1 week 3 days ago #93493

• staci37
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by staci37 on topic Know he cheated won’t admit it

You are right!   I guess like in the beginning I just want an answer as to why.   Prob never get one.   I just find myself being someone else to try and say the right things thinking that will make it better.  I know I didn’t do any of this and there is lore than 1 person so it hurts.   Time to move on
1 week 2 days ago #93506