Is this another affair

• Anxiouslove
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Is this another affair was created by Anxiouslove

So I've been with my wife for 17 years.  In the past there was an affair and I thought we got past it.  I also non sexual affair out of spite by kissing another woman.  My wife started going out again which is fine but then the time coming in was later and later.  Recently she's been staying out spending the night since she lifts.  I voice my concerns over it but all I get is a sorry then same thing with an instant call or text apologizing for falling asleep.  I think my wife maybe having another affair but I'm unsure and we talk I just can't shake this feeling.
11 months 1 day ago #93790

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 2950
  • Thank you received: 206

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic Is this another affair

Insist she not go out as much. She is your wife, so she needs to spend time at home with her husband. Certainly no more staying anywhere overnight. She cannot be acting like a single person. Even if she's not cheating, it's no way to act when you're married.

Call her while she is out and insist she send you a photo of her at her location at that moment. Or better yet, do a face-to-face call. You need to see where she is and with whom and what she is doing. If she refuses, then she has something to hide. When she gets home insist that she show you her phone, see who she has been calling/texting. Also, can you get access to her phone or phone records? Her behavior is not that of a faithful wife. If she's not doing anything wrong she'll be more than happy to show you that.
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
10 months 4 weeks ago #93793

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.