Tired and disheartened wife of lovely liar

• Dupedagain
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 3
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Dupedagain on topic Tired and disheartened wife of lovely liar

Thanks :-) It is a fine line and I am definitely going to keep an eye on it. I am so determined in this and I have an incredibly strong will which could have added to the problem of him not wanting to tell me the truth but I reckon if I have the guts to tell the truth in life he had better find the guts to face his wife ;-) haha
1 year 1 month ago #91550

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mariababe on topic Tired and disheartened wife of lovely liar

Hey,I know this post was over a year ago,but I would love to know how things have worked out for you,as I am in exactly the same situation with my boyfriend, who is younger than me. He is a lovely man, we get on so well, have so much in common,but he lies about weird stuff all the time,from big things like saying he was a nurse when really he was a housekeeper, to little things like he had a pepperoni pizza when he actually had mushroom. I find it so confusing but also also amusing as I have told him many times that I always know when someone lies to me, yet he keeps doing it. Apart from that I do believe he truly loves me, and I am forever trying to find reasons as to why he would lie so much. Once we bought a pack of steaks as he was cooking for his mum, when we were in her kitchen he said what a bargain, I weighed all the steaks individually and they come to£1 each. I was there when he opened the pack, and no such thing happened. We don't even have weighing scales. It was so odd. I am a really easy going person and I suppose that makes it easier for him to keep lying cos I never really confront him...Would love to hear how you got on and if you found a way to sort your problem. 
Love from Maria
1 week 6 days ago #92984

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.