Fukin liar

• Hiphop
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Fukin liar was created by Hiphop

Hes a liar,liar,liar!& cheatin mf. Still calls his wife , wants to come by& get a booty call.had to shut him down several times.all while his current  gf is at home thinking hes at work all day everyday.teally if he gets done wkng early he doesnt wana go hm cause shes up his ass.& they just bought a house together bout months ago.already got secrets
4 weeks 5 hours ago #93619

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 2929
  • Thank you received: 204

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic Fukin liar

I edited your post to remove his name. This is not a place to "out" people. This is a place for support. Your rant doesn't really explain who this person is to you and I can't see exactly what your problem is. Perhaps you could elaborate.
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
3 weeks 6 days ago #93623

• Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by truthseeker2020 on topic Fukin liar

First post I saw. Why are you willingly sneaking around with him if you know all this? I wonder about my fiancé. I would imagine if he is doing what I suspect he would also inform that my home is his home. I’ve been blessed. Are you sure his name is on the deed? County record search would truly answer that question. Don’t be surprised if it’s another lie. The one I’m getting rid of tries to create this image of having it all together when reality is is he wouldn’t have much of anything without me and my help. Stop allowing yourself and being an accomplice to another’s deceit it makes you just as bad as he is.
1 week 6 days ago #93647