Fiance cheated while I was pregnant with his baby

• Stillinlove4514
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Fiance cheated while I was pregnant with his baby was created by Stillinlove4514

I don't know where to turn anymore. So here I am and this is my story.

My fiance and I had been together for 4 years when I got pregnant with our daughter. He had always said he never wanted children and pretty much as soon as we found out about the baby he started to withdraw. He would only talk to me for about 5 or 1o minutes a day and just say he was busy. Also I forgot to say that we have always been in a long distance relationship. We live in different states. Anyway every time he would come to visit he could barely even look at me and refused to touch me or kiss me. I continuously asked him for answers begged him really and he would just sit there silently while I cried and then say "all I can say is I'm sorry" it was so frustrating. And when I told him I didn't think I could do it anymore he told me to just hold on a little longer. And so I did. Fast forward, our baby was 7 months old and I stumble across a photo of him kissing another woman. I immediately confronted him about it after some coaxing he admitted to cheating the entire time I was pregnant and is in a relationship with this girl. He says he loves her. He already wants to introduce her to our daughter.  The problem is it's been 3 months now since I found out and I still love him just as much as I did when we first met. I don't understand how it was so easy for him to do this to me. How am I supposed to move on? A few nights ago he told me he misses me. I can't stop hoping that he'll come back and we can be a family. I love this man but I know that we can never be together after this. I just don't know how to keep going, to keep a good relationship with him for the sake of our daughter whom he only sees once a month. I love him. But he's not willing to even try to work things out. I feel like I'm suffocating. I just don't know how to do this.
2 years 2 weeks ago #93104

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 29
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by GA Blinded on topic Fiance cheated while I was pregnant with his baby

Something tells me you already know the answer to your dilemma,  but want to hear it from someone else.
Leave him.
He only sees you as an object just like a fancy TV. His quick dismissal of your crying and sadness shows he has no remorse and is not actually sorry. He said sorry, but what he meant was "sorry i got caught".
I would begin the divorce process immediately. It all seems overwhelming at first and it can be if you try to think and do everything at once.  Start by writing down your expectations; child support, alimony, palimony, custody, visitation, housing, transportation, cost of living requirements.
As you complete those various steps you will have already been "moving on". He has already moved on from you. The best thing now is to be respectful toward each other during the divorce process. Calling him names might make you feel better at first but it won't solve anything.  Scream and call him names in private if you think that will help.
He said he misses you yet is banging someone else. That's him being an idiot thinking he can keep you there for sex when he feels like it and then go back to the other when he's finished with you.
Since he openly said he never wanted the kid in the first place,  use that and keep 100% custody and maxumize child support.
2 years 1 week ago #93127

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.