cheated after had enough

• dea777
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

cheated after had enough was created by dea777

Been married with my husband 14 years  we have two kids, during time living with him I could say, been the perfect woman, or the superwoman. he had all the freedom that any man could dream of. all the support financial and emotional, Myself i m a pretty woman who can have any man she wants. I did not care about any man in this world, the only one for me was him... he wasnt the perfect man but love is blind so I was putting up with his behaviour for the sake of love. he was not supporting us or me no looking after me , not taking me out, not taking family out , he was spending time with his friends most of the time. after 10 years of being together i found out that he was having an affair and what I discovered is that he was even planning to live with her. for some reason when i face him with the truth he denied everything and he fall out with her. Was so hard for me to forgive that , it broke my heart and trust complitely but i loved him still and could not dump him. after the cheating i discovered that he was gambling heavy too, and he had left all our savings for buying our house in gambling. 3 years I fought for him ,to quit gambling, was the hardest battle ever. the cheating broke my heart the gambling broke me complitely as person. he was complietly addicted worse than a narcotic , Sometimes he was leaving the family complitely for weeks , no phonecall nothing DEAD. in one of these days i broke too... i cheated on him.. was a stupid mistake as I was complitely broken emotionally mentally. although I could start my life with another man i choose not ... but cheated with someone who was just for fun.. obviously i wanted to escape the realty for sometime and I did not want to loose him complitely. Now our relationship with my husband is back in truck fingers crossed , but I want to confess the truth, I m not a lier not a cheater what I did was purely him pushing me on the edge! Now my question is shall I tell him? He has never been honest with me I had to dig like a dog a bone for his truth!
But on the other side I cant keep this and if he finds out *maybe he will the truth will leak. I will feeel so bad. Please advice what to do with my truth ???
1 year 11 months ago #93200

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.