Caught BF cheating on my couch with my friend, I'm pregnant

• HurtandScared
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Caught BF cheating on my couch with my friend, I'm pregnant was created by HurtandScared

Basically, as the title says. I caught my bf cheating on me on the couch in our living room while I slept. He had brought my friend home after she broke up with her bf so she had a safe place to stay. He had come in the room and told me, and I said some jealous things and went back to bed. I laid there feeling bad because I'm not usually jealous so I came out to apologize. I found him fingering and eating her out on my couch. I kicked her out and asked what happened Nd he said he didn't know and he was drunk. I then saw she text him, apparently they have been talking for a couple weeks (or longer). I don't know what to do. I have 3 months pregnant, and can't do this alone. He says he regrets it and wants to be with me. Am I being an idiot?
1 year 9 months ago #93385

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 2949
  • Thank you received: 206

Replied by Betrayed Wife on topic Caught BF cheating on my couch with my friend, I'm pregnant

No, you're not an idiot. HE'S the idiot. I would be concerned about the fact that he would cheat on you -- with your friend -- with you, his pregnant girlfriend, right there, no matter what his excuse. If he can get drunk and do something so unbelievably stupid and careless and thoughtless, what's to stop him from doing something like that again the next time he gets drunk? It's probably not the first time he's ever been drunk, and probably won't be the last time. You say you can't have the baby alone, but you don't need to stay with him. You can get child support.
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness -- ancient proverb.
1 year 9 months ago #93394

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.