unfulfilled needs

• picardfan
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

unfulfilled needs was created by picardfan

Me and my husband has been married for about five years . I realized during a low time.in our marriage when I was a more of a caretaker than wife that I needed more from my husband . So.i did some research and at a certain point found men to fulfill my sexual.needa. I don't feel the desire to have sex with my husband anymore. I feel like a unapericated maid cook at home. I don't want to leave him either and break his heart. I feel like he needs me and I can't leave. But don't know how to tell him I don't think he can provide the pain and humiliation I need in the bedroom. That's the ultimate guy insult right yoir.boromg and suck in bed. I don't think I've fallen in love with any of the guysive slept with but I am addicted to the feelings of pleasure they can give me in bed. I feel stuck and sad because am trapped in a boring half function ing marriage. No kids. Any advice?
1 month 1 week ago #93861

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 11
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Sparta on topic unfulfilled needs

You’re a disgusting person and you need help please divorce your husband and let him find someone that is nothing like you
2 weeks 6 days ago #93871

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.