Starting To Think My Wife Is A Serial Cheater

• Bedanobub
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 15
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Bedanobub on topic Starting To Think My Wife Is A Serial Cheater

He asked her if I would be up to doing a threesome..(of course she knew that wasn’t gonna happen!)...even asked her to send him a pic of her vagina with my semen running out after we had sex....and she did! (She Said she had to go the bathroom afterwards, and took them). I contacted the guy and had my say about what I thought about him. From Best I can tell, that was strictly a sexting thing and he never traveled to meet up with her except the one time before I met her. There were  other guys on there she was sexting too. I got her the iPhone in November 2017 so that’s as far forward I could see on that phone.....next post
2 weeks 2 days ago #93576

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bedanobub
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 15

I was completely floored....Devastated! Here I have given up my home, and everything I knew to make a life with this woman, and she had been doing this the entire time we have been together! Even through all of that, I somehow found it in me to try and forgive her and move forward. I have bonded with her kids, and they with me, so it’s not just my feelings on the line. I have zero trust in her though, and I just couldn’t refrain from looking in her phone Friday(I guessed the password). I see a “secret conversation” on FB messenger between her and yet another man. Nothing  sexual, but she sent him a couple pictures of her over the last few days.  I dm him and he instantly blocks me, so that made me think there was something to it. He is a very public person, because he is a car salesman and is constantly advertising  on FB.....next post 
2 weeks 2 days ago #93577

• Bedanobub
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 15

He is even a pastor at a church. Married 25 years with 4 kids. He begged me not to tell his wife, and I told him if he was completely honest about it all, I wouldn’t..(told him he wasn’t the only one, so his answer either way wouldnt make a difference). He said he met her when she worked at Walmart (the job she had just started when we met, then lost  about a year into our relationship) and that it never went past texting, though he agreed was totally wrong (so I assume they were sexting). We had it out, and again she deletes FB and Instagram off her phone..I think she is just a serial cheater and will never stop. I would have went to my grave not believing it had I not seen it myself, because she just never seemed to be the type to do such a thing. I guess you never know about someone. I am just totally beat down over this! Sorry for the long story, but had to get it off my chest somehow!!!
2 weeks 2 days ago #93578

• Posts 234
  • Thank you received: 35

Replied by sal9396 on topic Starting To Think My Wife Is A Serial Cheater

You have given her way too many chances, but I have been where you are, so i understand completely. I find it curious that you seem to be very comfortable confronting the other men and not her, which is problematic. Frankly, you should never have even reached out to them, you should have focused on fixing things with your companion. Regardless, this relationship, IMO, is lost and it's time to move on.
2 weeks 2 days ago #93580

• Bedanobub
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 15

Oh I confronted her first most definitely. Ultimately she is the one with the commitment to me, not the guys. Out of the 3 dudes I confronted, one was to ask if he knew she was already in a relationship or not(the very first time I knew something was wrong) the second was to try and find out if they were still in contact since I only saw what was on her old phone  and the correspondence was almost  2 years old. And the last was to verify if anything was truly going on, or  if I was blowing things out of proportion (considering he is a married and a pastor, I thought there may be a slim chance it wasn’t what I thought it was). The dilemma now is we’ve only been officially married for a little over 3 months, and in my state you can’t file for divorce until after one year so I’m married until next May regardless! Your thinking is along the same lines of mine though....
2 weeks 2 days ago #93581

• Bedanobub
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 15

I guess I will see what happens in the next 9 months. The trust factor is definitely gone. Does anyone know of a good way to look up phone numbers other than what pops up doing a google search? I’ve read this sites tips on seeking out what your partner is doing, but wanted to know how some of you have gone about checking out and finding things.  There are many pay sites I find in a search, but question how good they may be. 
1 week 5 days ago #93589