Husband cheated after I left everything for him.

• susie123123
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Husband cheated after I left everything for him. was created by susie123123

My husband and I have been married for 6 years. My family were against the marriage so I stopped speaking to them when I got married to him. We had a beautiful boy who has special needs and a heart condition. 2 years ago he had a stroke at the age of 3. 

I had a baby 6 months later and we were finally discharged from hospital. 

I got a call last week from the woman who had been having an affair with my husband from last year. 

She said she told him to leave his wife and kids for her and he kept saying he would etc to buy more time. 

the truth has only come out because he wouldn’t stop contacting her. His side of the story is different in that she was blackmailing him that she would tell his wife soon so he had to keep seeing her. 

he has left her numerous voicemails telling her he loves her which she made me hear. He said that was because he was buttering her up to cut the blackmailing. 

he was coming home to me every night and we were having sex once a week which was brilliant.

i don’t get why he would do it to me and tell us both he loves us. He says he is sorry now and wants to make amends. I don’t think I can get over this

every argument we  had he would go running to her telling her he is in an unhappy marriage. he denies all that. 

I was so good to him and his family. I guess I’m just on here to write my betrayal down rather than ask for opinions because I know what the answer is already. 

thanks. 
1 week 6 hours ago #93876

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.