Help

• Disturbedelv121
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Help was created by Disturbedelv121

ive found my wife cheating online with what was a friend, I feel so devastated  but I did something fucked up I caught her and gave her permission to continue as long as she didn't hide it. I believe it's because I  believe it would of continued behind my back and I cant bare that weight. I've come to learn alot about myself and how I've been emotionally neglecting her. I was raised to never show my emotions as theyre weakness essentially and im trying to overcome this but now I cant even work on this because all I think about is her getting some dude off and vice versa ive not been able to keep any food down for going on 3 days but ive switched to ensure for now im just so emotionally destroyed I can't even look at myself let alone sleep. 
3 weeks 6 days ago #93881

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 30
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by CrushedLight7 on topic Help

That is certainly a terrible situation.   How did your wife react when you caught her, and what was her reaction when you told her it could continue?  If you are living with her, and you are having so many negative effects as you have described, it would be impossible for her not to notice I would think.  Has she shown any remorse towards what this is doing to you?  Regardless of how we were raised, and which emotions we show, we all still feel them.  
1 week 6 days ago #93882

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.