I lied to my wife

• Droym83
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

I lied to my wife was created by Droym83

Things have been strenuous lately with my wife.  I keep lying to to her about talking to my friend about my marriage when I think it's over.  I don't know why I do it, and now she's saying she's going to make me hate her,  what do I do? Can i refrain her trust even though she says she'll never trust me again
1 month 3 weeks ago #93218

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 4
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by piclsa08 on topic I lied to my wife

Well from her vantage point (same one I'm in although I'm a guy) you pretty much have to let her go through the process.  I don't trust my wife at all.  I'm trying but you have to understand you killed a part of her.  The person she is supposed to trust more than anyone just crushed that.  This makes her not trust herself to make the decision to trust herself.  I am sort of having the same issue with my wife.  I tell her that if she could just do A. B. and C. it would tremendously help us.  Yet she does what she wants and apologizes later.  I have a timeline though.  I know I need to try to make it work for a bare minimum of 11 months.  If it doesn't work by that time I'm out.  Give her what she wants, work it out with her and keep it between you two.  If its important to you, you will do whatever she asks.  If its too hard, walk away.  World is full of quitters.  Whats one more.
1 month 3 weeks ago #93223

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.