I really love my affair partner

• drew
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

I really love my affair partner was created by drew

I was in an affair which lasted a year before my wife discovered it.We have been working on recovery but it's not simple.Allow me to explain.My affair began with the intention of me and abby(not real name)having a one night encounter but before we met the first time we were in love.My marriage has been rocky for several years as has abbys.She is beginning divorce proceedings.It's been 8 weeks since we seen each other although we text daily.I know I've done wrong decieving my wife and should have never had the affair or should have divorced prior.I have read all about limerance and supposed love and i know what me and abby share is much deeper and i love her and not my wife.I know i should either completely end this affair or leave my wife.Advice opinions and questions welcomed
8 months 4 weeks ago #93649

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 4

Replied by mich41 on topic I really love my affair partner

Hi Drew.    Can I just say that life is very short and that if you LOVE your AP and not your wife, tell your wife & leave and be with the person you love. 
ok not always easy to do but now that your wife knows about it it wouldn’t be as bad as breaking it to her.    
8 months 1 day ago #93685

• Posts 2

Replied by pissedoff54 on topic I really love my affair partner

If you love your the other woman, tell your wife the truth.  Don't be a coward. I have one question for you, how can you live with yourself knowing you are betraying your wife.
5 months 2 days ago #93783